Thursday, December 17, 2009

Final Paper

For our final paper for this class, we had to write a paper about something we believe in. I decided to write about a philosophy I live my life by. This is philosophy is live every day like it's your last.

There are many different life philosophies that people base their lives around, but I live my life by the philosophy of; Live every day likes it’s your last.
Living every day like it’ my last also means living my life to its fullest. Living in the moment and taking chances every day guarantees I am living my life to its fullest. I live my life day by day because I never know when my days are going to run out.
Living every day like it’s my last; I live my life with no hesitations. I make decisions for myself, and no one else. I want to have no regret in my life. I don’t want to think about my past or what could have been, what’s done is done.
Living every day like it’s my last, I surround myself with the people I love, and who love me. I say I love you every time I get the chance, because I never know when I am going to run out of chances.
Living every day like it’s my last; I say every goodbye like I will never see the person again. It is important to me to let others know how much I care about them. There is not a better time than the present to tell someone how I feel about them. In hopes to create a good last memory with someone, I always say a meaningful goodbye and let them know just how much they truly mean to me.
Living every day like it’s your last is such a powerful statement. It’s hard to believe that this one phrase could define my whole life. I plan to live the rest of my life by this philosophy because I will never know when my last day might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment